Thursday, November 20, 2014

Illustrated maps and cityscape bird’s-eye-view map illustrations by Maria Rabinky


My name is Maria Rabinky. I’m an artist and illustrator. My company Rabinky Art, LLC provide custom illustration, map illustrations, and architectural illustrations for my client's annual reports, illustrative maps, published articles, and marketing brochures. My clients include colleges, hospitals, corporations, magazines, real-estate developers; in other words all type of large and small businesses. To view the history of my work, please visit both of my websites:


 My professional title is owner and principal artist at Rabinky Art, LLC, which specializes in Illustrated Maps and urban landscapes (“cityscapes”), which is a perfect match with my architectural and artistic background. I received my master's degree in fine art and architecture from Academy of Fine Arts in Saint Petersburg, Russia. I am currently a member of the Graphic Artists Guild based in New York, NY and the Illustrators Club based in Washington, DC. 

I am passionate about my work especially creating bird's-eye-view map illustrations for my clients and for my own artwork portfolio, which is available for licensing and is used by licensors worldwide.


No comments: